Monday, October 5, 2009

End of Summer Fun

I can't believe that the summer has come to an end. It went way too fast!!! Here are a few things we did this summer:

Having a BBQ with the Hoxsie family



Jordan and Jordanne's wedding



One Saturday morning I asked Addi what she wanted to do that day, and she said she wanted to go to the temple. So we spent the afternoon at temple square, she loved it!






Playing in the summer rain



Lake Powell with the Harbertson family





It has been a good one. We are getting excited for the next chapter in our lives. Only 8 more weeks until the baby comes!!! :) Can't wait to get her here!!!

5 comments:

Janika said...

It looks like you all had a fun summer! I am so excited for you! only 8 more weeks?!? She is going to be just as beautiful as her big sister!

Jana said...

I only have 5!!! Which of course is way too long:) We still need to get together sometime before we both pop!

Andi said...

I was *this* close yesterday to razzing you about not posting anything new on your blog. But then I thought, "Give the pregnant woman a break!" So, I did. But...I'm really glad that you read my mind. I can't believe how big Addi is!! She's quite the little lady. And the fact that she wanted to go to the Temple is absolutely darling. You should write that down and frame those pictures!! I can't wait for you to have numero dos. I wish I could be there for it. Keep me posted. :)

Super Daysh said...

Yay for new posts! Glad to see you gusy had such a fun summer!! And good luck with the last few weeks before your new addition comes...any names picked out yet?

michelle said...

What a cute family!