Monday, June 22, 2009

BOSTON, MA

My roommate from massage school got married the beginning of June and Robert and I decided to go on a little vacation to Massachusetts to go to her wedding, and do a little site seeing. It was really fun to get away for a week, i won't bore you with all the details, but here are some highlights from our trip.

Going on a tour of Harvard University:



Visiting the Boston, MA temple:

Salem, MA where the witch trials happened back in the 1600's, this is one of the witches houses:

Getting groped by a statue of Henry David Thoreau, I didn't even see it coming :

Seeing beautiful Walden Pond :

Walking along the ocean in Newport, RI and seeing all the mansions:



Doing the "Freedom Trail" in Boston and seeing all the historical sites you learned about in history class:
Going to the most famous bar in America, and NOT one person knew our names! :
Yay, Go Red Sox! Watching the whole crowd sing Neil Diamonds "Sweet Caroline" :

And of course going to the wedding:

6 comments:

Jana said...

The one of hoxie and the temple is a great picture! and I LOVE the one of you being groped lol. Happy birthday! by the way

Andi said...

Wow...this looks like it was a lot of fun. Glad to know you're still alive. I was kind of starting to wonder.

OH! And...Happy Birthday!!! You are 26! Wow! I can't believe that we are getting this old. I thought for a minute about sending you some mangos for your birthday, but they didn't fit in an envelope. Sorry. I'll just have to bring you something when I get back. But thanks for being so great! We've had some good times. I miss the good ole days of orange smashing in the THB parking lot...

I hope things are going well. How are you feeling? When do you guys find out what the baby is? Shoot me an email when you have a minute.

Love ya!

Andi

TP said...

Good Ol' Henry can be a little sneaky sometimes, trust me, I know from experience. And thanks for stopping by to check on my house in Newport, Jeeves just hasn't been keeping it up these days.

Super Daysh said...

How rude of that statue! ;) I'm glad you got to go on a fun trip together with your spousy! Did you guys get to go baby-less? Fun! We need to get together sometime. I want to meet your little Addi and see you all preggers and stuff. :)

Sarah and Trent said...

Fun times Hoxsies!! Looks like you guys have been busy as can be~ Cute belly Tina!

Janika said...

Thats some funny stuff! I didn't know you had a blog. Now I will be checking in often. Love the name of it too.