Sunday, March 22, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!!!

So this month has been crazy busy!!! First i just wanted to post my lovey magnet boards i made
for my sister and sister-in-laws babies. I was so proud of myself, i am not the craftiest person.




My brother Casey and his wife Nicole had a little baby girl on March 16th. They named her Brooklyn Nicole, she is a cutie. Addi loves to just look at her.






Robert celebrated his birthday yesterday, he turned the big 29!! What a stud!! We went up to Boise for the weekend for the NCAA basketball games...his favorite thing in the world, besides Addi and me. :) We had so much fun!






And finally i did Addi's hair the other day and it turned out so cute i took a picture of it and thought i would share it with all of you to enjoy. ;)













2 comments:

Super Daysh said...

That is too funny that our hubby's have the same birthday! Must've been a good day in a good year for some hight quality babies! ;) Your little Addi is so cute! Love the little ringlets! And Casey's baby is adorable! Tell him congrats!

Shawna said...

I am seriously impressed with your craftiness! Hope you had fun in Boise w/o me :) Miss you!