Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hogle Zoo



We decided to take Addi to the Zoo and she loved every minute of it. Her favorite part was the elephants. She is absolutely in love with them and could spend all day looking at them!!

Addi and her cousin Cade just went crazy with everything to look at. She kind of got freaked out with the reptiles and monkeys, it was pretty funny. She loves getting drinks out of the drinking fountain, so when she saw the lion drinking fountain she went crazy and kept butting in line to get a drink out of it, it was hilarious.
We had a blast, but i think all the excitement pooped her out in the end!!! Oh side note: What is up with this camels hump????





3 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Fun! I haven't been to Hogle Zoo in years- I need to go again- but it just seems like more fun with little kids..oh well. She is so cute!

Jana said...

I can't believe Addi is so big! We are getting old:)Sean got his job in Bountiful and I guess they do a lot of parties so we will be in the area every once in awhile. i will definetly give you a call maybe we can stop by and see you!!!

James said...

I hadn't been to Hogle Zoo for almost 20 years until recently. I tell you the only thing I remembered was drinking water out that lion's head. I am sure Addi will remember it too.